Monday, July 23, 2012

Fuzzy Sister Incognito

It's 5:35 a.m. and I haven't been to sleep yet.  I miss Harper.  I was looking at pictures of her fuzziness. She was fuzzy, super fuzzy, she got that from her daddy.  I took close up pictures of her arm and her back once just to capture the fuzz.  "Fuzzy Sister" is what I called her.



Harper's fuzzy arm <3
We had both hoped that our sweet girl would have red hair. With my red hair and Paul's red beard and the fact that I came from a long line of redheads, the odds were pretty good.

:) It was red. Not super red, but red enough.



Fuzzy Harper & Fuzzy Daddy  <3

Harper was a master of disguise, always altering her appearance.  She had the amazing ability to transform herself into some alter ego by ways of manipulating her double chin.  It is crazy how she could look like a totally different baby.



                                        Now you see it!                                    Now you don't!!




I provided a possible age progression photo of what Fuzzy Sister may have looked like in 30 years taking into consideration her red hair and double chin.  Well, I must say, she certainly got the double chin honestly!!




 Oh Miss Pretty Pretty........I miss my fuzzy girl.


For the Love of Harper <3

No comments:

Post a Comment